Real Estate Attorney Recommendations Available

The Ruiz Companies

Phone Icon (512) 766-0827

Follow
LinkedIn Icon


Easily Accessible Financing for Commercial Real Estate

The Ruiz Companies has helped businesses interested in economic development activities access hundreds of millions in private and public financing. Our financial services include increasing your business opportunities, while securing available funds for your industrial development projects. As a contracted partner with the Texas Certified Development Company for over 20 years, we submit your application package for approval, and then they put together the SBA 504 loan.


Businesswomen

SBA 504 Loan Program

The SBA 504 loan is designed for business expansion in the areas of commercial real estate, land, and building, as well as job creation. The advantage of this program, for businesses that have been in operation for two years or more, is you can finance land and business equipment. Sometimes banks may want you to select conventional loans, which cannot go beyond 5 years and require 20% to 30% down. With a 504 loan, clients choose a lender to cover 50% of the costs, SBA finances 40% on a 20-year term at a fixed rate of 4.6%, and you pay the remaining 10%. We recommend selecting a bank that is familiar with this program.

The average SBA loan is up to $5 million, and you have the option to apply for several loans, as long as you do not exceed your loan limit. Another way to receive a greater loan is if your company becomes environmentally friendly. We advise you do not pay off the amount before 10 years, so you always maintain a line of credit and make payments for the duration of the loan. Our firm does not have a cap on the amount of funding we can acquire for you through the SBA or conventional means.


Owner-Occupied Commercial Financing

When your business occupies at least 51% of the total square footage of a building, you are eligible for a 504 loan. You may also lease the other 49% of space to different companies.